Pineapple Mango Salsa
What makes this recipe stand out is the roasted pepper flavor meshed with the juices of fresh fruit.
- 5 Jalapeños, roasted & minced
- 1 Red Pepper, roasted & diced
- 1 Pineapple, diced
- 4 Mangos, diced
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 bunch fresh Cilantro, finely minced
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 4 Tbsp dried Oregano
- 2 Tbsp minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- Follow the instructions for roasting jalapeños. Be sure to roast your Red
Pepper on the same baking tray.
- Deseed, mince, and set peppers in a large mixing bowl.
- Add diced pineapple, diced mango, diced red onion, and minced cilantro to the large mixing bowl.
- Juice both limes into the mixing bowl. Add oregano, garlic, and salt.
- Stir, let chill for an hour. Enjoy!