- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- Lay out a cutting board on your food prep surface. Place Pineapple on the cutting
- Twist off the top of the pineapple. Lay the pineapple on its side and cut across an inch in from the top and bottom of the pineapple.
- Cut the pineapple in half from top to bottom. Cut again into quarters.
- Remove the core from the fleshy corner of each piece. After the core is removed, cut each quarter in half.
- Score quarter-inch by quarter-inch pieces into each eighth wedge of pineapple. Dice the flesh as far back to the skin as you are able.
- Shave your knife along the length of the wedge. Collect the diced pineapple in a bowl.